Speaking of color, these are a few more photos from my collaboration with Cameron and Terence a few weeks ago. Like I said, it's not often that I wear head to toe color, but I just love the fit of these trousers and the linen tee I paired them with is so comfy. These colors together just made sense to me.
|Basic Linen Tee: H&M (similar, here.); Trousers: H&M (similar, here.); Scarf: Club Monaco (similar, here.); Shoes: BCBGeneration Jeffrey Wedges (on sale! here.) Jewels: Vintage disc necklace, Club Monaco Alice Pave Link bracelet (here.); Watch: David Yurman (here.)|
Photos by Cameron Adams (1,2) and Terence S. Jones (3)
I added Club Monaco's Isabel Windowpane scarf for more visual interest. It's become one of my favorite ways to incorporate the floral trend this season and is super versatile; light enough to wear when the temperatures rise but it also manages to be super warm when I need it to be. Perfection.
Try out one of these gorgee floral scarves to stay warm and on trend going into Spring:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs - Onyx Floral Scarf here.
2. Anthropologie - Marigold Gauze Scarf here.
3. Merona - Teal Granny Scarf here.
4. Diane Von Furstenberg - Orange Floral Island Washed Chiffon Scarf here.
5. Tory Burch - Annette Scarf here.
6. Topshop - Poppy Print Snoof here.
7. Gai Mattiolo - Stole here.
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs - Onyx Floral Scarf here.
Which is your favorite?